FRANKLIN LAKES, N.J., May 03, 2022 / B3C newswire / -- BD is pleased to be a Premium Partner at Pharmapack 2022 – the European hub for the pharma packaging and drug delivery device industry – which will take place on May 18-19, 2022 at Paris Expo, Porte de Versailles, in Paris, France. The return to in-person meetings provides us with the opportunity to welcome you back to the BD booth -- which will show our wide range of services and solutions to help meet your combination product development needs. BD experts will be on site to discuss a variety of topics related to the next generation of drug delivery, including:
- A complete range of services across BD Pharmaceutical Services and Solutions and ZebraSci combination product services to help you achieve your combination product development goals.
- A broad portfolio of solutions addressing drug delivery needs across various care settings.
- Vaccine delivery at the clinic including BD Hypak™ for Vaccines, BD Accuspray™ Nasal Spray System and a sneak peek at our newest innovation, the BD Effivax™ Glass Prefillable Syringe for vaccines!
- Drug delivery at home including BD Libertas™ Wearable Injector supporting subcutaneous delivery of large volume* complex biologics, as well as a range of autoinjectors and pens.
- Drug delivery at the hospital including BD Hylok™ Glass Prefillable syringe for IV injection, BD Sterifill Advance™ Polymer Prefillable Syringe and innovative services to help develop your market.
- Portfolio of BD SCF™ FluroTec® Plunger Stoppers and BD SCF™ PremiumCoat® Plunger Stoppers supporting the needs of biologics.
- Deep cold storage considerations, data and insights.
BD is also pleased to present a Learning Lab on Proof of processability for a new coated stopper on filling and assembly lines on Thursday May 19 at 10:50 - 11:20am. This is a collaborative study by Bausch+Ströbel and BD Medical – Pharmaceutical Systems presented by Eve-Marie VACCARO, BD Medical - Pharmaceutical Systems and Edgar Bauer - Bausch+Ströbel.
ZebraSci, a BD company, is also pleased to present a Learning Lab on Container Closure Integrity Testing on May 18 at 3:10 - 3:40pm presented by ZebraSci founder and Chief Technology Officer, Robert Schultheis.
BD and ZebraSci are proud to partner with pharmaceutical and biotech companies, anticipating their needs through our significant investments in capacity expansion, and by working early in the development process to produce meaningful innovations that address and enable new therapies and drug delivery needs. Come talk to us about your needs for patient centric injection solutions for high volume and high viscosity drugs, for connectivity, for industrial traceability integrating in Pharma 4.0™ – we are here to support!
*2.5mL or 5-10mL
BD, the BD Logo, Accuspray, Effivax, Hylok, Hypak, SCF and Sterifill Advance are trademarks of Becton, Dickinson and Company or its affiliates. © 2022 BD. All rights reserved.
PremiumCoat is a registered trademark of Aptar Pharma
FluroTec is a registered trademark of West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
Ruder Finn for BD
+44 (0) 7810423113
Keywords: Drug Delivery Systems; Syringes; Nasal Sprays; Vaccines; Biological Products; Hospitals; Wearable Electronic Devices; Biotechnology; Equipment Design; North America
Published by B3C newswire