FRANKLIN LAKES, N.J., October 20, 2022 / B3C newswire / -- BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company), a leading global medical technology company, is pleased to sponsor CPhI Worldwide Conference – building on its decades of expertise in partnering with the biopharmaceutical industry to advance drug delivery excellence.
CPhI WW will be held in Frankfurt, Germany from November 1 to November 3, 2022. The conference will focus on product sustainability and innovation across the pharmaceutical supply chain. BD will serve as a Platinum Sponsor and participate in talks throughout the conference, including:
- “Container Closure Integrity Testing - Deterministic Methods” on November 1 at 11:30 by Kayla Kaspar, Technology Development Manager at ZebraSci
- “The Next Generation Vaccine Syringe - BD Effivax™ Glass Prefillable Syringe” on November 1 at 15:00 Vincent Hérin, Associate Director, R&D Program Management
- “Clinical Evaluation of an Investigational 5ml Wearable Injector” on November 1 at 15:30 by Natasha Bolick, Associate Director, BD Technologies & Innovation
At the booth, BD will show our wide range of services and solutions to help meet your combination product development needs. BD experts will be on site to discuss a variety of topics related to the next generation of drug delivery, including:
- BD Effivax™ Glass Prefillable Syringe – a next-generation glass prefillable syringe that has been designed in collaboration with leading pharmaceutical companies to meet the complex and evolving needs of vaccine manufacturing. BD Effivax™ Glass Prefillable Syringe sets a new standard in performance for vaccine PFS with new and tightened specifications for processability, cosmetics, contamination and integrity.1
- BD Evolve™ On-body Injector* – a programmable, variable dose on-body injector. It offers pharmaceutical companies a wearable solution that enables new delivery formats in alternate settings. It is designed to enable subcutaneous administration of up to 3 mL of medication, with up to three days of wear.
- A complete range of services across BD Pharmaceutical Services and Solutions and ZebraSci combination product services to help you achieve your combination product development goals.
- An Innovation Corner featuring early concept new product innovations.
BD looks forward to the on-site collaboration with biopharmaceutical partners, as we continue to prioritize drug delivery innovation.
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. The company supports the heroes on the frontlines of health care by developing innovative technology, services and solutions that help advance both clinical therapy for patients and clinical process for health care providers. BD and its 75,000 employees have a passion and commitment to help enhance the safety and efficiency of clinicians' care delivery process, enable laboratory scientists to accurately detect disease and advance researchers' capabilities to develop the next generation of diagnostics and therapeutics. BD has a presence in virtually every country and partners with organizations around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues. By working in close collaboration with customers, BD can help enhance outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care. For more information on BD, please visit bd.com or connect with us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/bd1/ and Twitter @BDandCo.
SVP, Head of Investor Relations
1. BD internal references, Customer Quality Specification BD Hypak(tm) for Vaccine SC000110, BD Effivax(tm) SC000243, BD Medical – Pharmaceutical Systems Le Pont de Claix, France.
* BD Evolve™ On-body Injector is a product in development; some statements are forwarding looking and are subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties. BD Evolve™ On-body Injector is a device component intended for drug-device combination products and not subject to FDA 510(k) clearance.
Keywords: Drug Delivery Systems; Syringes; Injections; Vaccines; Biological Products; Hospitals; Wearable Electronic Devices; Health Personnel; Caregivers; Biotechnology; Equipment Design; Laboratories; North America, Germany
Published by B3C newswire